|| 🔥 Roast My Startup || Awesome Sign: Simple & Easy E-signatures

chiole

Hi everyone,

We've just launched our web app Awesome Sign.

Craftle designs furniture moodboards based on your budget and style.

😱 The Problem: A lot of the current online signature solutions have gone upmarket and loaded up on features, this has made the simple signing expereince too complicated for individuals looking for an easy and simple way to JUST SIGNING THE DOCUMENT!.

⭐️ Our Solution: We built Awesome Sign after looking at the legacy, bloated signature applications. Most of them are too complicated to work with. With Awesome Sign we went back to basics, most users don’t require fancy attachments and features in their PDF-Editor. They ususally have a drafted document that they wish to get signed. Awesome Sign does just that, now you could sign your PDF right away.

😃 Who is it for?

Primarily individuals & teams at SME and Scale-ups. Also available for personal use. We're looking for marketing agencies as they are our also our current users and target audience with Awesome Social

I'm Now appraoching communities on Reddit to give their feedback on what we've built.

🔥 Let's Roast!

We've been working on an bringing an entire suite of applications to users to manage their Marketing, Sales and Support Channels. Awesome Sign is a second addition to that raodmap. If you have roasts or feedback on any other aspect of our product, I’d love to hear your feedback!

@chiole So you are DocuSign with fewer features but that is intentional. I did just recently have an annoying experience with DocuSign needing to re-email myself access to the document any time I wanted to open it.

The one thing to look into is security if you are planning to be easy to use and targeting SMEs staying secure without having like 4 walls before signing a document will be interesting.

@holycajun Hey,

We have fewer features mostly because we are relatively young and bootstrapped. 😊

But yes there is no reason to make your Application bloated.

I'd really request you to give Awesome Sign a try.

Your feedback would really mean a lot and go a long way in helping us build a tool you'd like. 🙏

Back