7 Trending Products People Are Looking For!

standtro

Hey guys!

I wrote a software program that analyzes millions of data points online to find fast-growing products, businesses, and industries.

I love sharing interesting finds with entrepreneurs in the hope one of you will create something big out of it!

Here are some product trends:

Search Volume Growth Since 2018
  1. Korean Corn Dogs (+9,990%)
  2. Zero Calorie Syrups for Coffee (+564%)
  3. Pickleball Paddles (+533%)
  4. Nicotine-Free Vapes (+418%)
  5. Lions Mane Mushroom (+327%)
  6. Racing Simulators (+267%)
  7. Overnight Oats (+116%)
I've got tons more of these trends and I'm building a dashboard that allows you to look through all the trends and track which ones you find interesting!

For now, I'm just giving them all away via trend reports that have charts, search volume numbers, and insights on the trends.

If you want to check out those trend reports, I give them all away for free here.

If you'd like me to find trends in an industry relevant to you, comment below and I'll see what I can find!

@standtro How is this different from Google trends?

I like it. Here is a mini hack tip.

I would give away the trends in a free weekly newsletter disguised as your products "Pre-Launch" emaili list.

Then at the bottom of every email, in the PS area, you can say something li like:

"And by the way, this is optional, but if you refer 3 friends to trends newsletter, you'll automatically be upgraded to our free beta tester account" Just an example.

....then you could say "keep the karma alive by clicking the link below".

The PS area is just a link that goes to a share widget (page) with a unique tracking link. (Using referral software)

@villeverte On Google Trends you have to already know what to search for, I found that frustrating.

So I created a way to bring the trends to the people!

Also, thank you for that idea! The launch is only a week or so away!

@standtro Great stuff, really interesting data to see, the product are realistic and unique, not just tiktok gimmick.
Just curious how do you plan to acquire audience?