Accelerator suggestions for my startup (vagon.io)

m15riley

Hello everyone,

I’d like to get your thoughts and feedback on a project that I am working on and also get suggestions for which accelerators to apply.

TLDR:

It’s called “vagon” - an easy to use personal performance computer on the cloud. (vagon.io) I provided details for those who are interested below.

What accelerator do you think are interested in this niche? We've currently applied to Y Combinator, 500 startups and Startuplabs and would like to hear your thoughts too.

DETAILS:

It is mainly for video editors, designers, architects and all other professional software users. If you need to run a heavy duty software such as Adobe and Autodesk products, you can create your personal workstation easily with incredible performance on vagon (up to x16 core, 122 GB Ram, highest GPUs) and run any software from any physical computer - even from a plain notebook. There are multiple performance options you can choose from and you can always update them instantly. And instead of buying an expensive computer, it is way cheaper, and you can just pay for what you use – that is the idea.

It is fully mobile and accessible from everywhere, it never breaks, its connection speed is ~1000 Mbps and you can download any file directly to your vagon station in seconds and share it with a link to whoever you want. If you need even higher performance from time to time (rendering or exports), there is a “boost” option that you can always use.

For more details, you can visit vagon.io. It’ll be launched on Nov 19 and you can join our early access list to be among the first to use it.

@m15riley I work in a shared office space and share my day-to-day with lots of other startups, so depending on where you wanna go (location wise) there are loads of opportunities nowadays. Check out 360 Lab (https://apply.360-lab.com), one of the guys here started their journey with their program and I heard they take startups with all sorts of backgrounds, but you should also have a look at the f6s.com page for potential fits.

@m15riley
It is mainly for video editors, designers, architects and all other professional software users. If you need to run a heavy duty software such as Adobe and Autodesk products, you can create your personal workstation easily with incredible performance on vagon (up to x16 core, 122 GB Ram, highest GPUs) and run any software from any physical computer - even from a plain notebook. There are multiple performance options you can choose from and you can always update them instantly. And instead of buying an expensive computer, it is way cheaper, and you can just pay for what you use – that is the idea.

Cool, as a designer myself I know the struggles, so your business sounds like a dream come true. Good luck with it!

@m15riley What are you looking to gain by joining an accelerator?

With an 11/19 launch date, you might be better focusing your attention there and acquiring customers.