After years of working on clients projects, I'm finally launching my own product !

susanna12345

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend 😊.

My name is Abdellah, I'm a software engineer and co-founder of a web/mobile agency. Over the years, we dedicated our time to working on client's projects, shipping multiple products. Additionally, we've created some side projects, but I must admit, I've struggled to maintain focus due to procrastination lol. Like many in our field, I've found myself hesitant when it comes to sales and marketing efforts.😅

This time feels different, we're excited to introduce Devinstock: The ultimate tool designed to simplify business management. Born out of our own challenges, It's is an all-in-one solution that include CRM, funnels, sales, products, payments, and centralized team collaboration and more to came.

The product is beta now, I'd love to receive your feedback on the idea, and suggestions for optimizing the landing page, and insights on the best approach for (pre)launching this tool.

Here's the link to our website: Devinstock

Product: Intro teaser

P.S. If you're interested in testing it, please let me know.

@susanna12345 That's really great product, also i like the intro and the landing page straight to the point.

I just have a question don't you think you built a lot of features for Beta ? I am curios to know your building process ? How you find your potential users ?

Finally i have suggestion maybe you can add roadmap in the landing page.

Best of luck brother

@rg21 Hi Ahmed,

I appreciate your feedback,

Yes we spent a lot of time building it, because we wanted a product we will use ourself as an all in one tool. I use it now myself to manage 3 p: 2 softwares (Devinstock included) and 1 distribution service, right now we are quite happy with the result and we look forward to build more common features.

We know that the software for business management is an old and already existing market with a lot of room for innovation, there is still good opportunities on local markets for SMBs (including emerging markets). We spent last year me and my cofounder reflecting on pain points, talking to customers, working on distribution myself and building it in parallel.

How we ship features

We already run a design and development agency for that. We discuss everything before taking decision on what we should be implemented next, we give priority to feedback from the users and we have introduced a lot of features in this beta phase. For what is next, we are optimizing the application and we prefer taking the next feedback from paid user. We will consider adding a roadmap page so paid users can vote on what is next !

How to find potential users

What is different for the ERP market is that you have a large problem to solve, so if you build something useful you have chance to pivot and double on potential customers. We use every channel we can to spreed the message and add impact: email, social networks, linkedin, Youtube, also we are planning to launch on multiple software listing website, but step by step. In addition, we believe on seo impact for the long run !

@sherzei Hey,

Thank you for your question,

The product is forged by the pain points we faced before while running our business previously. If I were to start a new business in 2024, all i need is a tool with built in:
  • Payments and costs tracking.
  • A centralized system that allow you to hire people to collaborate.
  • Dashboard centric on KPIs.
  • Product inventory (for distribution sector).
  • Project management or task management (service and manufacturing sectors).
To solve this, you'd typically need to utilize various business tools or opt for larger ERPs. However, what we discovered is that these tools often focus more on providing solutions rather than addressing the core problems. Our goal was to create something different – something simple yet powerful that anyone could use with love.

Here's some feedback we've received from our early beta testers:
  • "You guys have built the best UI/UX; now focus on niche problems and build upon them."
  • "The CRM with multiple funnels could be a game-changer."
  • "I'm currently using Odoo, but this is much better and simpler."
  • "This is now ready for the service and distribution sectors; add project management, and you'll cover 90% of the business market!"
I hope this answer you question and show how Devinstock stands out.

PS: I'd love to give you access, just let me know please.

@truescience4ever Yes, I agree that there are numerous productivity and project management tools available, each one address specific issues in their own way. Our perspective on this is that it demonstrates there is still room for innovation.

Why should we compete directly? Instead, we prefer to concentrate on building something unique that we ourselves want to use. Then, market it to specific niches and why not pivot to specific distribution channels and educate potential customers on the product core values.