AI girlfriend (Caryn AI) but for business coaching -- bring your project from 0 to 1 in a sec

riane87

over the past few days, I got the AI craze especially after stumbling upon this AI girlfriend called Caryn AI. So I came up with the idea of creating the same AI chatbot but for business advice.

"WTF is this???"

Imagine having access to 2nd brain of top entrepreneurs like Paul Graham (YC), Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt), Shaan Puri (My 1st Million pod)

The end goal would be to let these entrepreneurs own and enrich their second brain with their own personal data, like stuff from WhatsApp, Notion, email, you name it.

Ryan Hoover & Shaan's 2nd brain

just think about it: having a 24/7 one-on-one chat with top business coaches and getting valuable advice for your own business. Think of questions like:

- how can I make more revenue?

- what's the best marketing strategy for reaching out to users x, y, and z?

Would you be interested in engaging with these 2nd brains? And hey, what burning questions would you ask them?

Curious to hear your thoughts

@holeyoli
I like it maybe a business idea generator form scratch. Have you used AI before? How would you "build it's brain?"

I'm glad you like the idea!

We could even start the chat by asking users if they already have a business idea. And if they don't, the business coach can suggest some ideas based on their favorite topics. So, does my suggestion resonate with what you had in mind?

p.s. I have some experience with AI, so I'm familiar with the technical aspects and know how to proceed

@riane87 Ok I don't want to demotivate you or be rude but I'm curious, how would you proceed? Do you have experience working with Transformers? Or any experience in NLP at all?

Also, I think chatbase.co basically does this. You can feed it documents, books about literally anything or anyone and it will adapt GPT accordingly and give you your very own '2nd brain', assuming i understood correctly.

@radio1111 good point here. I used chabase.co and it's basically a great product for companies that want to integrate a chatbot on their website ("Just upload your documents or add a link to your website") -- it's like a btoc approach. Our focus is on developing 2nd brains for business coaches, not just creating products for companies. This way, business coaches can better assist and provide advice to a greater number of entrepreneurs who are seeking help

@riane87 Well if not for feeding a GPT documents/books/videos to train and become a 'brain' on, how else would you develop a '2nd brain'? I think the founder of chatbase first used his bot to create AI versions of celebrities and writers, similar to your second brain idea.

Anyway, I'm more interested in the technical aspects of this. How do you plan to create a 2nd brain, if not for chatbase's method?

@ahiah1 There is a significant difference between a "2nd brain" and ChatGPT, as the owner of a 2nd brain can nrich any information they desire, such as personal update new business ideas. Can ChatGPT perform this function as well?

@riane87 I would never allow an app to scan all my personal info. Imagine them having your all emails, texts, imagine, speech, notes. It’s bad enough Apple has it, but I’m not giving it to an app.