Amazon Seller Insight: How to increase your chances of selling products on Amazon successfully

brenda84

• Create minimal cash flow ie. job, washing neighborhood windows, or retail arbitrage
  • Invest in your own business
  • Pick a road
You have many different choices, but my personal favorite is affiliate marketing and selling products on Amazon. I maybe spend…3 hours total a week. It’s almost 100% automated, except the fact that I am obsessed with tweaking my product page haha. I am going to give you pretty decent advice. Becoming a millionaire is so much harder if you're doing it by working a 9-5 job. Think LONG-TERM. Having a job is a great way to start making some cash flow, but you should use it to actually start a business. A job isn’t scalable. You only have 24 hours in a day. You have a limit or a cap on how much you can make with a regular 9-5 job. Having access to the internet is all you need, you can see that attention is now the new way to becoming successful. The more exposure your brand gets (whether that is from posts, social media, websites, etc) the more opportunities you have to monetize off your traffic. When you have a lot of people's attention, and you create a product, you’re likely to make a sale. This is scalable. Anything you put out on the internet compounds, continually getting more and more traffic that gives you a chance to make a sale.

With that being said it's pretty hard to get traffic quickly, but you've heard of Amazon FBA you can sell products on their website and basically steal their traffic for your own benefit. This is my main source of income, and for the amount of effort I put in, it's pretty easy. I hate to say that though. Nothing is get rich quick, it does require work) but in terms of every way to make money online, this is probably the fastest and most scalable way to generate full-time income in my opinion. Basically what I do is source products from China in bulk (DIRT CHEAP) let's say I buy 200 units for the price of $2.50, and I send it to Amazon's fulfillment centers and I list those products for $15, I make a $12.50 Profit Per Unit I sell. Now, obviously it isn’t that magical, you still have to account FBA fee’s and monthly storage, but when it comes down to it you still end up making roughly 7.50 per unit. Now, what I preach to everyone is that if you are starting a product on Amazon, that you pick a high priced product (around $20-$30) to create bigger profit margins. I have a lot of days where I make $200 a day, I sometimes wake up in the morning with 70$ profit, etc. I've searched a lot of different ways of making money online, (cash apps and surveys included). Affiliate Marketing works, but like I said before, you need traffic and that's tough to get for an average person.

My biggest advice is that you use some sort of marketing (Facebook Ads, PPC, Instagram stories, etc) to keep your sales growing and healthy. Also there is free extension called "Keywords Everywhere" and it gives you the exact amount of search volume certain keywords have so I definitely recommend you check that out on Chrome Web Store. It's pretty accurate. In order to win you need to stand out with your product. Pick a color and or new feature by contacting your supplier and modifying something to your product so you aren't selling the exact same product everyone else is. This will easily help you make more impressions and sales just with that alone. Slapping your own powerful logo on your product (Tip: Don’t worry, it’s extremely easy to do this, you can outsource a logo for like $5 on Fiverr) is going to make you look like a very professional and credible seller. Amazon isn’t a gimmick, get started now and don't wait! I have a step-by-step guide for beginners explaining in-depth and giving my personal tips to sell products on Amazon. You can rank your product on page 1 pretty easily and doing so will make your product viewed by a lot of potential buyers. This isn’t as hard as you think, it only took me about a month to figure this all out. I strongly recommend if you're picking a product on Amazon to sell that you make sure it has steady search volume and has actual demand. You can't sell any product if no one is searching for it. (TIP: you can use google keyword planner / trends to see products that are trending. Fluctuating spikes that become patterns usually means it's a seasonal products, so analyze the data.) Amazon isn’t a gimmick, get started now and don't wait! It's not saturated despite what people say. This takes work, so if you're willing to work at this then this will replace full time income. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

@brenda84 This guy is copying and pasting this shit across several subs in the hope that he'll be taken seriously.

Wondering if there's a way that I can autoreport these posts...

@brenda84 We feel it's all about the Hardwork & Hustling & Finding the Best Trending Products. What consumers like at the end will make the difference for any New Ecommerce Game..