Any Hunter.io alternatives?

jacob662

Hello, as mentioned, I’ve been using Hunter.io with decent success, but one thing is that hunter isn’t optimised for Asian names (e.g. Chinese/ Vietnamese email address).

Does anyone know/ have any alternatives to recommend? Esp if it can easily help with emails from Asian companies? Or is hunter still the best out there?

@jacob662 It depends what functionality do you need.

If you have a big budget, try ZoomInfo or DiscoverOrg. One of the best, but pretty expensive for the quality they provide.

You can also try Lusha, it's cheaper, but the data quality is not as good.

@jacob662 I hear you on the Asian email address struggle with Hunter.io. DoYouMail could be a good fit for you. It is robust for various email structures with high delivery rates and automatic SPF DKIM DMARC configuration. I have been using it for a couple of months and must say the ease of creating email IDs from multiple domains is a huge plus. Also, it is quite cost-effective at $40 a month for unlimited emails. Definitely worth a shot if you are looking for better scalability.

@jacob662 To optimize for Asian emails, FilterBounce definitely stands out. It is particularly effective with tricky domains, I have been impressed with how accurately it verifies emails. Affordable too at $10 a month with 300 free verifications. The real-time verification API makes it super useful. It is worth testing to see if it meets your needs.

@jacob662 If Asian names are giving you trouble, Mystrika has got excellent support for multiple languages, including Asian ones. I found it extremely useful and reliable. Their automatic bounce detection keeps your campaign clean and efficient. Plus, they offer a free “Cold Email Accelerator” Masterclass guide. It is a solid option considering their features and supportive community.

Back