Anyone apply on 4/7?

thumperofbibles

I applied for EIDL on 4/7 and have only received a generic email. No credit check or advance. Anyone else apply 4/7 and have something happen? I’m in NC and the application number is 330290XXXX for reference.

@thumperofbibles I applied 4/9 and aside from the generic email everyone received last weekend, all I hear is crickets. No credit pull, no advance, no knowledge of my existence from the SBA at all, yet I am seeing a wave of people who applied around 4/12-4/14 getting advances. So much for first come first served. sigh.

@thumperofbibles I applied short form 4/2

Credit pulled 4/14

Advance: Was told they attempted but couldn’t verify bank account (bullshit btw)

4/19 Was given a computer generated loan amount by tier 2 rep..

Still no portal yet..

Expecting it soon given the fact that they’re approving a lot of apps from end of March..

@pshreve Same same! Exact same situation and timeline here! Looks like they are processing the apps from around 3/30 and end of March right now; Tier 2 confirmed this today...were up next! 🤞 🙏🏽

@babies4me5 Yes! Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen! We may not see it right now but there’s help working on our behalf! That’s what we have to hold on to especially when you’ve done all you can do! And we absolutely have! :)

@professorab Oh yes, I did get that generic email. I would love to know in what order they're processing applications. I never completed the long form; my first and only app was the short form 4/2. So if the higher app #s getting processed and funded before me are those who had previously filled out the long form before being directed to the streamlined application, I suppose that would make sense.

I feel like I'm watching a pot of water waiting to boil.🥴🥴