Anyone here who has hired their employees via facebook?

smissy

I’m starting a carwash business and most definitely I can’t expect a proper resume sa target group ko. How do you hire and vet people through facebook? Any tips?

@smissy usually pag car wash mga tambay lang sa tabi tabi yung kinukuha. Tapos yung vetting is magtanong tanong lang sa area kung anong klaseng tao yung kukunin. Tapos through that hire pwede siya magrefer ng mga kaibigan niya. Konti lang makukuha mo na info sa facebook. Better pa din if local yung pagtatanong mo and probably check the barangay officials just in case na may kaso yung ihihire.

I see a lot of car wash employees na underage for some reason. Parang isa or dalawa lang yung proper working age. More of a sideline lang talaga yung pagiging employee ng car wash, not a long term profession so for sure mataas ang turnover. Don't sweat it. Basta makakuha lang ng tao at kaya turuan within 2 weeks to a month, okay na kahit umalis yan after a year.

Kung may kasamang detailing/coating, mas okay kumuha ng proper professionals. Most of those people meron resume/CV for sure.

@smissy Hired 2 people on fb for a cafe business. 1 was a disappointment, lacks skillset and people skills, she helped start the company as a reliever tho. 2nd is promising. With all the proper trainings and education. Not sure if 1 being a lot older matters but yeah. You have to sift through a lot. And especially do not hire ppl with dummy accounts. You need collateral.