Anyone interested in using this growth hack email list builder I coded? Looking for early adopter customers

riverrat

Hi everyone,

I am a developer and I just coded this growth hack tool for email marketers. It has only minimum features, but i think it can help alot of people who are into email marketing and I'm looking to find early adopters who are willing to pay for minimum version as we get it more and more feature-rich.

Guys, remember I have not built out all of the design/interface. This is just the core functionality to enable the list building.

Here is a video demo that gives you the basic idea:

I know there are a few other options out there that do some things similar, but this is bare-bones and has the basics to help you grow email lists.

Basically, it works like this:

You embed my email subscriber to your landing page/lead capture/sales funnel and if someone subscribes we give them a unique invite link to share on a social network/email,etc.

If someone clicks this invite and also adds email link then the referer will get a succesfull invite added to there invite code.

After they get 5 people to click the link and add there email, they will get email sent that says they have unlocked a free reward.

If anyone sees this email and thinks that this could help them then I would be interested to have you as one of my first customers.

Much appreciated!
Thanks, J