Anyone use Human Interest for 401(k)?

amenyahweh

I was looking at 401(k)s for my business. I really don’t need it, but more trying to get my personal finances in order, so looking around for the future. We are three people and I’ll probably be the only one using it.

I saw Human Interest as an option in Gusto. They have a deal where the $499 set up fee and monthly fee of $120-$180 is waived if you use gusto and sign up by the end of the year. Everywhere else I looked has at least a $49 fee. I would only have to pay $6-8 per person per month. And it’s a nice benefit to offer potential new employees. I had a conversation with a sales rep and everything seemed great, the have low fees to employees and seem to have good options. Plus, they connect with Gusto.

I had never heard of Human Interest and don’t really know if g2 or Trust Radius is a trusted source, but they have okay reviews there. So I figured that I would ask to see if anyone has any experience with them. If not, who do you use? Or anything that you like or dislike about the 401(k) service that you use?

@amenyahweh They are the single most worst company in the United States. Out OF ANY company! Took me over 2 months to get a withdrawal from my plan. They fucked up sending my check over and over and everytime I call all they keep saying is business days business days ! Straight bullshit! Then I got fed up and just asked for an. ACH to my bank account and THAT took damn near 3 weeks !! So I have nothing positive to say about that company. If you have them drop them! And the company should be shut down they are seriously a joke and not people I would ever trust with my money.

@amenyahweh I'm looking into them as well but getting turned off by hard sales tactics trying to say the special gusto pricing ends tomorrow (their own website says it ends in 2 months). Interesting to see their disclosures about their paid reviews.

@jpthe3 Experience has been great and yes I’m already with them. I literally don’t have to do anything from an admin perspective and their customer service is great if something does come up and their pricing is stellar compared to Human Interest and others.