App for endless personalized trivia: A TikTok for knowledge! Feedback / beta-users pls!

jiffyette

Hey Reddit! A friend and I are building a TikTok-styled app that is purely focused on learning. Think of it as the love child between TikTok and Wikipedia

Think r/Damnthatsinteresting / r/todayilearned / r/science / r/history (or any other topic, theoretically), in endless supply, fully personalized both to 1) what you think is interesting 2) the writing style that fits you – e.g. long/dry versus short/simple. We even added a celebrity mode, i.e. articles written in the style of e.g. Yoda or Donald Trump.

Target audience: naturally curious people that consume text & image based media like Reddit.

What do you think of the idea? What topics would you want to read about? DM me if you want an invite to download the iPhone Beta!

It contains 3k articles right now, mainly within History (e.g. with topics like "The Roman Empire"), but we'll release 3k additional articles within Nature (e.g. topics like "Deadly animals") this week!