Apple App Store Robinhood rating 4.1 while Google Play it is 1.1? How is this possible? Which one is accurate?

@jlg Given the controversy and wild swings in User base lately,.. I’d put exactly 0% credence into any reviews or ratings.

Robinhood claims to have around 13 Million Users.
  • iOS app store has 2.9 million reviews (about 25%, assuming all those reviews are legit and not driven by cancel-culture controversy voting.
  • Google Store has around 300,000 reviews (a small number compared to 13 million Users).

@brightstarlight Something is up when on the Apple app store as it has a 4.1 and with Google it is a 1.1.

Both can't be accurate. I suspect Apple is trying to help Robinhood and why it has a 4.1 while Google is not as it is down to a 1.1.

@jlg Shrug. I personally just disregard all reviews. (unless its overtly obvious and detailed and a thorough description).

App Reviews especially. Theres just to much subjective bias.

Does an App work for you?.. Cool. Then use it.

Doesnt work for you?. Cool. Find a different solution.

Its not (and doesnt need to be) any more complex than that.

@jlg Robinhood is trash, just Google recent news articles and you will see. If your looking for a trading app, get a one that doesn’t limit your trading. E*TRADE, schwabb, fidelity.