Are there any SaaS founders who are open to partnering on a revenue-sharing basis to get more traction/MRR?

maddiemarie

So I am thinking of offering fractional growth services to founders (in exchange for revenue %) who have a live product (or going to be live soon) but stuck with growth or not sure how to grow their MRR. Pefect for products that have a bottom-up motion (used by individual users, small teams, etc).

What I can do:
  • Help with Product Hunt launch. Done it twice and got to #1 rank both the times. This got us 10k+ new users (combined)
  • Help with SEO. Have got 10+ on the first SERP. This gets us around 60k in website traffic every month
  • Help with community building and community marketing (Reddit, Discord)
  • Help with other non-conventional growth strategies like finding the right influencer, resellers, etc to help you grow fast
  • Can also help set up your outbound engine and help you acquire whale accounts
My background:

I've spent the last 8 years working with SaaS and Consumer Internet startups. I have headed growth & marketing at several startups, including a Y-combinator-backed company. My most recent accomplishments include: a) growing user base from 2K to 300K for a devtool, b) building my startup and getting it to $280K in platform GMV in 6 months, d) growing topline revenue of an Engineering Analytics software by 60% within a year, d) getting the coveted #1 product on Product Hunt twice.

Feel free to DM if you have any questions. Happy to do an exploratory call to learn more about what you are building. And if we don't work together, all good - would love to build a relationship with you all.

@maddiemarie Let’s talk. We’re an VC-funded (small round) B2B SaaS startup and we just started generating our first real revenue. We’ve got all the key pieces in place except for lead gen at scale.