Autonomous Business Management Companion for the Wellness Industry powered by AI

barlean

Hi,

We built an Autonomous Business Management Companion for the Wellness Industry powered by AI with its own Rate-Driven Smart Marketplace.

I took my Spa from $80k to $800k in 7 years.Our pilot program generated over $60k in seven months.

This product is not 'yet another' ChatGPT wrap.

Our product features:​

• A proprietary Real-Time Pricing Engine that optimizes service rates based on 18 factors.
  • An Integrated Marketing System that leverages business data and Generative AI to customize marketing campaigns to maximize effectiveness and conversion.
  • A Rate Forecasting Tool that helps owners minimize costs by planning and organizing resources.
  • A Smart Booking Agent that optimizes utilization of serviceable time, increasing revenue by up to 30%.Currently working on:
  • A Business Management Copilot experience for owners and managers that allows them to automate and simplify the utilization of the software.

Opportunity:​

• - Twenty-one billion dollar industry
  • - First Real-time Rate-driven Smart Marketplace.
  • - Three-quarters of the market go to Spas that are individually operated.
  • - Spas operate like in the 20th century due to a lack of modern technology.
We have 4 products:
  1. Marketplace Web App (spaccurate.com)
  2. Marketplace Mobile App (SPACCURATE)
  3. Management Web App
  4. General Admin Web app
I am bootstrapping this project but I am considering very strategic investors/partners.Here is the brief: https://brieflink.com/v/rtp3o

Who is my daddy? (Who am I)

I am a Software Engineer with 30+ year experience in software development. I bought the spa The Buckhead Massage Company in 2014 as a gift for my wife who is an LMT. As a hobby, I started exploring data collected by the business and noticed a huge opportunity.

My former clients as a Consultant are Prometric, AvidXchange, Morgan Stanley, Autotrader, PRA Group, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Delta Airlines and Southwest, and Equifax.

I look forward to your questions and feedback.

Cheers,

Pepito

Back