AVID’s Launch on Product Hunt!

twilliams411

Hey everyone! It’s been a long journey building AVID to date. Luckily I have an amazing team to have overcome all the challenges together! Our mission is to enable effective knowledge transfer.

Looking at my own experience, I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for audio learning - back then even with cassette tapes 🙈🎧

I learned languages and even how to code.

And I am not alone.

Online learning has been booming for over 20 years now, and while it has tremendous potential, few of us have enjoyed real results.

That’s why I’m proud to say that our audio-first courses have achieved up to 83% completion rate, compared to 5% for traditional online courses.

Through loads of trial and error, we developed a framework for more effective learning AND 5x faster course creation by going audio first!

We’d love your feedback! Help us get to No.1 by upvoting and commenting on Product Hunt.

Thank you!

@twilliams411 my bad, so long as there;s no fee check trurutpilot for hucksindielab.net. good reviews, if few as we're new. High quality , powder and crystalline extracts and powder up to the kilo- all tested and fee of toxins. We DONT see caps because that would be be ripping off customers. We hope to get a tablet press of some kind and try tablets of the extract.

If anyone happens to be in Colorado springs, I could use a small investment, say $500 a piece for 5% owbership each, which any patents are retained in perpetuity by myself, and two (the investors only willing to listen and learn. say 4h labors per investor each week, since its a proprietary chemical process to oxidize MIT to7-OHnever sid extract at kios, be fucking literate.

there was liiterally tw days idk, but finwe eat you heavy metalsand become even dumber. NMew buanesses take tiem eo esablis.2 g jars going for $40 20% of next purcehase I know the value of what I purchast, so don' I ahve clkientelle that get uowards oif &200 try to taoer.Dont lowball me

if you are a chrinic pain sufferer or a recovering addict and thats $25 for 2 gs

Back