Building a Recruiting Course and looking for people who would like to go through the teachings for free, need feedback anyone up for it?

tetrahedron

Hey my name is Arthur Grey, I’m approaching a decade of recruiting experience and spend a lot of time on training recruiters for my clients all across US.

Worked with ten’s of recruiting agencies to build and strategize their operations.

Right now I’m building a course specifically focusing on truck driver recruiting in the US. As its one of the most lucrative business models currently available on the market.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BASED IN THE US TO DO THIS.

I have the process and actions outlined in detail and I’m looking for entrepreneurs who would want to learn and attempt to build their own recruiting business, as a company, freelancer or move into employment with this knowledge.

I will price the course at $3,000 on launch. Since it consists of my full experience in the industry packaged in a way, that will take someone who doesn’t know anything about recruiting.

All the way to being a self sustained recruiter who can make 10K a month at his own pace.

Since this is a pre-launch and I want to make the process even more result orientated.

I’m looking volunteers to go through the process I teach and implement it in their lives.

I’m only taking in 10 people and there is already 5 people in the cohort.

The only price right now is your time and dedication.

It’s hosted on discord.

To join DM me with your discord username and we will move on from there.

Included:

Group Coaching for 8 weeks 2 weekly zoom calls to answer questions walk through the process.

Way to make money, without any investment up front.

You will learn how to run a business in the US from anywhere in the world.

You'll keep your access after launch.