Business ideas

Let's say I have 100,000 snow pesos. The current jib situation is going downhill and I'm trying to set myself up. I have that much to work with.

I did lawn care for a couple seasons, mostly as a beer money business. I could buy up some decent equipment and do some aggressive marketing for the coming season. Although trying to avoid the seasonal, weather dependant type business

Moving business. I was employed for a few years as a driver/leadhand for with the local agent of one of the larger van lines. Still licensed for everything except a semi. Been giving this one a good bit of thought lately as a box truck and some basic equipment is all that is necessary to get started. Somewhere to part the truck and finding reliable labour are probably the hardest part.

I do have half the equipment for a microbrewery in storage. Some industry experience and started to collect the bits and pieces after a falling out with a "pro brewer" still potential locally, and could go all in at setting it up, but don't think it's my best bet right now.

Real estate. Buy em, fix em sell em. Or rent ... there is a local shortage of rentals. I've been working on houses since I was big enough to hold a hammer.

So what are your thoughts? Or better ideas. Something online would be better, but getting too old to learn stuff and trying to focus on the skill set I have. (Maybe figure out something online after I this project startes)