Cafes - A community chat plug-in for your websites

TL;DR; - We are a community as a platform website widget, fully bootstrapped, currently for Web 3. To test scroll right to the bottom of this post and access it live on our website.

Hey Reddit!

We’re Cafes - an all-in-one community as a platform application for any website. We’re here to face some heat and constructive criticism, so roast us!

Before you begin roasting - here are some things you can learn about us!

WHAT are we trying to solve? 🧐

Let’s face it, we juggle between tons of different websites on a daily basis, most often than not we juggle between multiple different forums, chatbots or wait long hours to get answers to simple questions - so why not integrate a community platform directly onto your website so your users can chat, ask questions, participate and engage on the go?!

It drives engagement for the business, a communal platform to get answers to your questions instantly, and whats better than having more data and learn about your users sentiments for you as a business.

Who are we catering too? 🤩

We’re catering to anyone with a website: projects, small startups, SMEs and even large corporations. The product would consist of so much data making it irresistible for businesses to consume and cater better to their users.

How does our product work? 🥳

Actions speak louder than words. Instead of trying to explain it with words, head over to the link at the bottom of this post and give our product a go!

Something to note: We are currently Web 3 only. You will need to have a wallet before you can access our app.

Keywords: Website, Plugin, Engagement, Chat, Blockchain, Web 3, Social, Community

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cafes_fyi

@justlookingforwisdom I like the UI/UX design, and if I got it right, is like a small discord-like popup widget for websites?

So I clicked that "Try Me" coffee button in the site, and then an alert informed me "my browser is not an eth one, and I should try something else". What?!

@parchedmac Hey @parchedmac 👋

Thank you for taking the time to check us out.

In order to access and interact in cafes, you will need a web3 wallet for authentication (metamask for example) in your case you might not have any web3 wallet connected to your browser because of which you weren't able to access cafes.