Clientjoy 2.0 is on Product Hunt! Check us out now 🔥

jakes123321

Hi Folks! We built Clientjoy and it helps 4K+ Agencies and 9K+ Freelancers from 90+ Countries work on 1.8M Deals, Manage 76K Clients and Collect $25M in Payments each month. It helps people & businesses manage their Leads, Documents, Clients, Invoices and Payments in one single place. 🤩

Over the past few months, we've earned 3 Badges from G2, improved our average rating to 4.8/5 on Trustpilot and consistently released new features for Clientjoy. ❤️

Tony Stark built Spiderman his suit. We don't need a suit, we just need a show of support. Would you be Mr. Stark to our Peter? 🙋‍♀️

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/clientjoy-2-0

@jakes123321 Congrats.

I noticed a thing on your website though. A lot of pages have the same content under different titles.

"Recurring Subscriptions" title has a content "Create and Send beautiful one-time, split or recurring invoices ..."

"Integrations" title has a content "Create and Send beautiful one-time, split or recurring invoices ..."

"Add Tabs" title has a content "Create and Send beautiful one-time, split or recurring invoices ..."

@jakes123321 This is nice - I used to run an agency and now freelance so would give it a shot. Have you considered escrow with ‘milestone’ payments? That’s a big one for high value (100k+ projects at agencies). And like they say ‘there’s money in money’ with more of a fintech play. If you ever want a deeper dive on usability / design I run [www.Critmatic.com](www.Critmatic.com) just DM me for a discount code - love to support this. Cheers