Coast 2 Coast is an app that pays users to play their favorite sports

tory

The app let's users earn money everytime they play basketball football or soccer almost anywhere.

LA|Fitness, YMCA, Local Park, Rec Center, anywhere.

The app let's users earn money everytime they play basketball football or soccer almost anywhere.

There are TWO ways to earn

I. Quickplay (Alone) - Head to your usual spot. (Park or La. Fitness) Activate the app and tell us what sport you're playing and how many people are on the court.
PLAY
After the game is finished come back to the app and tell us how many shots you made . Each shot you make is worth 1/2 a credit! You record the score you control your points! You have 5 quickplay games a day total. You can add another game by watching 5 video ads. Basketball games are usually played First and Last game to 15 every other game first to 11 or 12. Those are basically the universal street ball rules from state to state in the U.S. You have variations like "win by 2" but those are the basic rules.

II. Challenge Mode - Take the credits you earn in quickplay and challenge any user in your city 1 on 1. Put up your credits against his winner takes all. Winner takes the pot loser gets 0! So I can challenge any user in my city 1 on 1 in basketball and football. All you do is find a user > Select a location > Pick your sport > Select how much the wager will be (5 credits) then play. Winner gets the pot!
So basically whatever you earn you can "bet" against another user and take his earnings.

Me vs Shark Tank Hoop Maps Similar Y/N = N
The app on Shark Tank allowed you to find and locate pickup games. My app pays users to play basketball, football, & soccer AND challenge people 1 on 1 and take what they earned. I wouldn't classify our apps as similar to be honest. Think Pokemon Go' for athletes, or NBA 2K in real life

Traction Beta Y/N = Y
I have a beta of the app that I worked on for 9 months on my phone currently

Investor Y/N = Y
I nailed my first investor about 2 months ago from REDDIT! Due to the constant ripping apart of my business model, financials, and presentation, I revised it enough that I impressed an investor so much that he actually signed the check!

Sports Basketball Only? Y/N = N
We support basketball, football, and soccer while hoping to add volleyball and ultimate frisbee soon!

Business Plan & Pitch Deck Y/N = Y
I have a full business plan and pitch deck that I have submitted to a few different investors. One of which gave me my first investment

Free or Paid = Free
There are 3 versions of the app. Free, paid, and subscription. The three different versions of the app differ in various ways. The benefit of the paid version vs free is the ability to add more challenges and the ability to earn credits 2x as fast along with access to amazon using our app. Meaning your credits can be spent on just about anything! Assuming nobody buys the app and 0 people subscribe we will still be profitable

CHEATING = BOTS
Bots and cheating was the first thing we took into account. I am not claiming to have thought of everything but some things we just won't know until we mass launch and see how users are going to try and cheat the system. However that being said......I have implemented some unique ideas with the help of developers who were more then happy to give me advice.

Captcha - No need to explain this you know what it is

Verify by picture- To use Coast 2 Coast there will be a picture shown. You must match the description of this picture and take a picture just like it to have your profile confirmed for cash out. I have an example of this in my kickstarter but how it works is there will be a generic picture shown (A man with his thumb down tongue sticking up) you will have to take a picture that matches (this will never be shown and only used for authentication purposes

Honey pot - The honey pot method is something that I LOVE. What it does is create a hidden field when signing up that only a spam bot can see. For you the user it is a hidden field that you can't see but a spam bot will be able to find it fill it out. Therefore.....bot. A human wouldn't fill it out or touch it because they can't see it, they can't navigate to it with the "TAB" key, it's not detectable to anyone but a bot

Facebook - This one is common sense you must link your Facebook, or Instagram to the account

Monetization

In app purchases
When you challenge someone and lose. You will want your revenge! Currently you are not allowed to challenge the same person 2x in one day. This prevents a group of friends from challenging each other and rewarded the same dude the winner just to build up credits. However i sell challenge for .50c if you buy a pack of 2 challenges you are allowed to challenge the same person another time in that 24 hour time span.
This is just one of the in app purchases that I plan to monetize with the app

Affiliate Link
Users can only check out using our in app browser. When they go to check out they will click on our Affiliate link which will bring them to (Ex.) Amazon. Now anything they purchases we get a percentage back. That in addition to the amount of ads that they would have to watch while earning credits.

Hoodies
Our official hoodies let you rep your city on the front and back and are highly customizable. I make a profit of about 28$ per hoodie sold. Currently sold out.

One Time Purchase
The app is free but a lot of features such as earning twice as fast, and unlocking amazon rewards are exclusive to the paid version.

(Revenue stream 3)
So on and so forth.

Traction:
Beta app available
8000+ On Instagram
10K group in Facebook
3500+ likes on Facebook

@tory Hi I'm 19 and I'd love to maybe work under you and learn how a startup company works. If there's any opportunity at all I'd appreciate it.