Crew for Exchange: The Ultimate Stack Overflow and 380+ Channels Client, Receives Major Update!

elohim

Celebrating a Milestone with Crew 2.6.0!

It's been an exciting few months for Crew, my full native iOS client for Stack Exchange, and I'm proud to announce that the latest version 2.6.0 is now available! With over 380+ channels supported, including Stack Overflow for Teams, Crew is making it easier for users to stay connected to their favorite Stack Exchange communities.

With improved markdown rendering, MathJax support, beautiful personalization options including themes, icons and more, Crew has received an impressive 200,000+ app store impressions and is continuing to gain traction. Whether you're a frequent Stack Exchange user or just starting out, I encourage you to check out Crew and see for yourself how it can enhance your experience. With its iOS native feel, you'll be able to use the app with ease and get the most out of your Stack Exchange communities.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to continuing to improve and evolve Crew in the coming months!

AppStore link: Crew for Exchange on the App Store (apple.com)

Back