Cybersecurity Sales Startup UC Berkeley Seeking Advice and Beta Testers

getting_old

Dear r/Startup_Ideas community,

my name is Niklas and with my Co-Founder Shashank I am building CyberSights (https://cyber-sights.com/), a tool for salespeople in cybersecurity that delivers one-click, comprehensive briefings on leads specific to the cyber industry. We are classmates at UC Berkeley, met during an entrepreneurship class and now want to make our project a startup.

We just launched our "private beta" and want some people to try out what we build to gather feedback. If any of you would try out the product for 5 minutes and provide us with feedback on the following questions, we would appreciate it a lot (keep in mind the use case: salespeople (SDRs/AEs) in cybersecurity seeking intelligence on prospects for cold and discovery calls) - How could this be improved? (e.g. quality of results, overall concept, UX, product, ease of use) - What do you like about this? - What information should we add next (e.g. tech stack, key people and CSO leaders) - Any other thoughts

If you are open to it and/or have experience in this particular industry/function, we would also love to connect over Zoom, just sent us a DM!

Thanks so much in advance!

Niklas and Shashank