Decluttering service: tag. If haven't moved in x months then charge to keep

thistle0sifter

How do you think this might or not work?

Tag things in people's homes (the skeleton, handcuffs, dikdo etc), linking them to a location...
somehow.

Then come back in 6 months.

Anything with an undisturbed tag needs a fee of $x to keep.

Now roast me.

@thistle0sifter ...you're proposing to charge people to keep their own belongings if they aren't moved? I'm pretty sure you've roasted yourself at this point, that's incredibly absurd. Sounds a lot like the "Cleaning Police" that every other father warns their messy children about.

You know, maybe that's exactly how you pitch this ridiculous service. "The Clean Police." People pay for worse.

@survivor123 I think their idea is probably inspired by weight loss bets where you pay like $100 bucks and if you don’t each your goal in x amount of time you lose the money. Same for fitness bets about doing a certain number of miles or whatever.

@thistle0sifter I don't get it. If you have to touch every item to tag it, why not just ask straight away if they've used it in the last 6 months?

Or is this some "trustless" blockchain "solution"? 😂. Then all you need is a movement sensor, a temper proof microchip with cryptography and Wi-Fi, and if you design it in CGI and don't actually produce it, it will be small and flat enough to be a stylish sticker, looking amazing for your fundraiser. 😂