E-commerce SaaS idea validation

joshcon

I am a software engineer looking to develop a Shopify app and need to know how we can validate a Shopify app idea.

There are so many apps available, just want an advice on how I can validate and find paying customer for the product

Just for your information what I think is to add the following features
  1. Aggregated Financial reporting, from different platforms like Shopify, Amazon etc.
  2. Inventory sync between the stores and platforms.
  3. Order tracking and management and aggregated with multiple Couriers and shipment company
Thanks for your support.

@scoopy Actually , Marchant face issues in managing inventory and order across different order and it handling streamlined supply chain needs lots of manual work we are trying to automate that

along with the we can help them to address financial aspect of their e-commerece business in wholistic manner

apart from that you will get AI based suggestion of SKUs and shipping option to optimize cost

So we are trying to address all utilities under one app so merchant can integrate with us instead of 10 different apps in fraction of price

@joshcon I'd recommend focusing on only one of these features first and onboard your first set of users to start getting traction.

Tons of shopify/ecommerce groups online where you can outreach to potential customers and find what profile (type of biz, size, etc) is likely to be more attracted to your offering. From there, reword your pitch so that is speaks to this specific user. Then do more outreach.

@joshcon I like the space, I am not a technical guy but I used to be an Ecom Operator. Nowadays there are many apps in the shopify ecosystem.

Available to chat whenever you want🤘