Elevate Your Reading Experience: Share Your Insights!

swammerdami

Hello everyone,

I've been working on a personal project for some time now, that aims to address some common challenges faced by readers (or those who'd like to be), and I would greatly appreciate your help in answering a short, 1-2 minute survey.

The survey focuses on reading habits, goals, and challenges that you personally have. If you enjoy reading or would like to get into more reading, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Additionally, I'm also exploring potential collaboration opportunities for various roles, including marketing, AI implementation, programming, or engaging small authors and podcasters. No commitment required, just seeing if there’d be an interest, and if this project does progress to become something, I'll get in touch with those who express interest in the form. :))

If you have a minute of spare time, please consider filling out this survey, thank you in advance!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxmleutGKOU5GKN1Qw6bB0QV7OP-J0T9Ogrcd9lImhwVh83Q/viewform

* Again not forcing anyone to take this, so please only answer if your interested in an opportunity or would honestly give answers. Unfortunately, I had some trollers answer this form, and I know people find forms annoying, so please only do it if your actually willing to. Thank you again