EV Battery Warranty

sekim

EV Battery Warranty:

1. The Product: Ditch the "battery blues" with VoltSafe, a game-changing extended warranty for your EV in South East Asia. Forget worrying about resale value, range anxiety, or surprise battery replacements. VoltSafe guarantees a new battery when your efficiency dips below 85% (after the manufacturer battery warranty), all wrapped up in a convenient monthly fee tacked onto your car loan. It's peace of mind on wheels!

2. The Market: South East Asia's EV scene is electrifying! We're talking double-digit growth, but fear of battery decline (8 years or 200,000KM) holds the brakes. That's a billion-ringgit opportunity, and existing warranties just don't cut it. Our competitors? Insurance companies, but none offer our seamless loan integration and "no questions asked" policy.

3. VoltSafe vs. the Rest: We're the EV whisperer. We don't just replace batteries when they croak; we proactively protect your investment from the moment you drive off the lot. Plus, our loan integration makes VoltSafe painless on the wallet.

4. Pre-Ignition Phase: We're fueled by passion and data, but scaling this rocket needs funding. We're raising $100,000 to build our team, secure partnerships, and launch a marketing blitz that'll make every South East Asian EV owner shout "VoltSafe!"

5. Finding Your Inner VoltSquad: We'll be cruising alongside car dealerships, buzzing through social media, and charging into financial institutions. But it's all about speaking the language of EV drivers. We'll show them the numbers, the peace of mind, and the resale value boost that makes VoltSafe their secret weapon.

6. Why Me? I'm an EV enthusiast with a passion for tech and entrepreneurship. My team? Experts in actuarial science and finance. We're not just selling warranties; we're changing the game. We're the ones who understand the anxieties, the potential, and the future of EVs in South East Asia.

Let's make VoltSafe the ultimate EV replacement battery warranty.

Back