Exciting Opportunity! Acquire a Highly Converting SaaS Product!

saved1994

Hey Reddit Community!

Life has thrown some personal commitments my way, and I'm thrilled to share an opportunity for someone to acquire our SaaS product. Launched in June 2023, here's the latest snapshot of our success:

🚀 Performance Metrics:
  • Unique Visits: 32,000+
  • Page Views: 85,000+
  • Total Users: 5,000
  • Total Emails: 6,500+
  • Total Lifetime Users: 145
  • Total Appsumo Sales: $16,000+
  • Total Direct Lifetime Sales: $3,200
  • Total LTD Sales: $19,200+
  • MRR: $229 (mainly focused on LTD for a powerful kickstart)
💰 Cost-Efficient Operations:
  • Stack: React / Nodejs / GitHub / MongoDb / AWS
Expenses that occur monthly to run all users:
  • $25-35 monthly for AI (including to run LTD users)
  • $19 for databases
  • $19 for transactional emails
We have done our best in optimizing the backend, I onboarded SEO gurus to make best outputs. We have Optimized backends so well that we just get $8-16 per 1000 articles generated.

🚀 Optimized Backend:
  • 90% Profitability on Each Subscription Package
  • $8-16 Cost per 1000 Articles Generated
  • Audited by a friend in the Google Devs Advisory Board
🌐 Notable Points:
  • Highly Converting SaaS
  • Sold High-Tier Lifetime Deals at $199 and $299
  • SEO Gurus and AI Engineers Optimizing Backend
  • Limited Marketing, Tremendous Conversion Rates
📈 Expansion Plan:
  • Roadmap Polished with User Feedback
  • E-Commerce Templates
  • Research Paper and EdTech Templates
  • AI-Based Document Reading/Conversing Chatbots
💼 Quick Exit Opportunity:
  • Open for Offers
  • Looking for a Quick Exit
🔍 Contact:
Don't miss out on the chance to own a thriving SaaS product with a solid foundation and a clear roadmap for future growth. Let's talk and explore how you can take this venture to new heights! 🚀

@saved1994 Unfortunately, this isn’t worth much.

You made money off selling lifetime deals. Now you’ll leave with that money, while the future owner inherits a bunch of lifetime users he has to support for free.

@kates We have Optimized for the next owner, $70 is the monthly expenses only.

I can bet no one can provide better outputs and features than trolly, with least competition & one incubated in YC

@sajeev I’m not talking about server costs; I’m talking about the customer support labor required for 145 customers indefinitely.

@kates I am a solo owner, handling easily. We get minimum customer support requests just because everything is bug free and easy for users to use.

This $70 is not server costs but AI costs as well, this is so optimized that we are getting only $25-35 monthly for AI costs, no one can achieve easily.

@kates No worries, I have been running and have data to make assessments.

The costs occur are calculated & validated numbers, we have focused on best possible techniques to optimise costs.

@sajeev I had his same concern, but you gave a very valid and reasonable response. If the $70usd is too much then that’s fine, but he’s uninterested in reality and just wants to say LTD is bad

@bestillandknow313 Understandable, I agree and not arguing.

Just putting a point out that we used LTD to these things

1) test the market, if it converts on high ticket packages (which they did on $199 and $299 packages, $299 ones converted just from my twitter and linkedin posts making $3200)
  • by this we got to know our B2B opportunities.
  • SEO agencies and marketing agencies are converting, we have quite a few agencies who are using our service for their freelance portfolio companies, giving us good calculated feedbacks.
2) Getting initial feedback to add features so that we get ahead of any competition, as we are the best ones who provide 7500+ words articles "long form" and do bulk generations.

3) Optimising the backend so that we may not get high costs even with 5000 users and 145+ paid ones, at this pace we are generating 2k-4k articles each month costs us just $25-$35 for AI costs.

@ceciyou We have Optimized for the next owner, $70 is the monthly expenses only.

I can bet no one can provide better outputs and features than trolly, with least competition & one incubated in YC