[Feedback] Criticism on my first YouTube video - Investing 101

Hey guys,

New to reddit, new to youtube... I'm open to literally ANY feedback I can have on my video.
- Production
- Length
- Quality
- Content

I recently purchased a RODE Lav+ Mic which I feel is working quite well. Definitely much better than the camera mic.

Happy to hear your thought! Thanks guys.

@gautamallahbadia First of all: For a channel that just started the video looks very good! Audio Quality is decent, lighting and sharpness seem quite good and although you talk fast you're easy to understand - or to put it in one sentence: you handled the basics very well (which is always a good thing to start with).

When it comes to the separation into different topics I'd suggest not to use the "Subtitle style" for the headlines, because it might be too small to be recognized instantly. It also makes it harder to jump to a certain part of the video if you want to rewatch it. I'd suggest full-screen overlays for a new topic instead, because they're way easier to find when browsing the video.

Lastly I would end with a visual conclusion of the three points. There is a certain rist that people will just jump to that point and skip the rest of the video, but for the ones who really watched it it is nice to have a summary of what they just learned.

Looking forward to your next video!

@phpgen That is exactly the feedback I was looking for. Thanks so much for taking the time.

Haha and yes.. I did note I was talking too fast. Will definitely slow that down. And very good point with the full screen titles and conclusion.

Points taken, and appreciated. Cheers

@gautamallahbadia Good for a first video, a lot better than what I did my first video.

Content is concise but you do speak a little too quickly.

I also didn't like the overuse of stock footage and images. Also didn't like the intro music but this is just my personal taste.

Also seems like you are aiming this at men ("use your money to take out the ladies")....which I find a bit annoying