Hi there, I hope I can help by breaking down a method that I found most beneficial to me when it came to reaching clientele and growing my business.
Its a method that involves using companies that offer software that will grow your Instagram account for you. These companies will provide you with organic (real life) followers that are already interested in your niche. These followers will engage in your posts leaving comments and interacting, which will hopefully allow to your business to continue to develop while you’re using this software. Because this technology is so new, most companies that are offering it will lead you in by offering you a free trial, from which you can test the software first before buying it. And of course if you aren’t satisfied with the technology, you won’t have to pay a penny!
I run an article called Profit Partners, whereby I break down further methods like this, and how you can get started - https://jpugh2003.wordpress.com
Or if you’d rather speak to me personally about the topic I’m more than happy to help you, and you can contact me on here. 👍🏼