Feedback on concept for digital health platform aiming to address challenges in healthcare accessibility, affordability, and equity

robderron

Hi r/growmybusiness - I've been working on a concept for a digital health platform aiming to address challenges in healthcare accessibility, affordability, and equity. In a nutshell, the platform focuses on improving health education, inclusivity, and collaboration with existing healthcare infrastructure. It leverages AI-driven chatbot technology for efficient medical billing management, integrates with doctor databases for transparency, and provides guided questioning to help users better communicate their concerns.

The platform also incorporates a symptom checker feature and utilizes advanced data handling techniques to maintain user privacy. Thoughts on the overall approach, features, and potential challenges would be incredibly helpful. Thanks in advance for your time and input! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Here's a link to the blog

@robderron Hey there!

I just went through your concept for the digital health platform, and I gotta say, it's quite an ambitious project with a lot of potential. Addressing healthcare accessibility and equity is no small feat, and your approach has some solid elements. Here's a quick breakdown from my perspective:

AI and Privacy: You're definitely on the right track with AI-driven solutions and a focus on data privacy. However, these areas can be pretty complex, especially when it comes to compliance and user trust.

Symptom Checker: This is a tricky area. Accuracy and reliability are paramount to avoid misdiagnoses and user anxiety.

Integration with Healthcare Systems: This is where it can get technically challenging, considering the variety of systems and regulations out there.

Now, I don't want to overload you with information, but as someone who's been involved in similar projects, I know there are quite a few nuances and pitfalls in executing a project like this successfully. If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to share some insights or even offer some direct assistance. Feel free to DM me if you want to dive deeper into any of these areas or need help navigating the technical complexities.

Keep up the great work, and looking forward to seeing where this goes!