Feedback on HoneyDo Smart Home Management?

cirrutopia

I'm working on HoneyDo Smart Home Management. I aim to make managing your home's maintenance, repairs, and upgrades as easy as possible. We're your one-stop set it and forget it home services provider.

1) You get a Personal Account Manager who knows you and your home. This person organizes all contractors to get work done on your home on your timeline and within your budget.

2) Free Home Systems Audit. This is how we get to know you and your home while letting you know what services we offer and how we do business. Similar to a home inspection, this living document documents generally what condition your home's systems are, as well as the manufacturer's info for all equipment. This way our contractors don't have to make a trip to your home to figure out what parts they need, then find replacements, then go back and start working. Saves time, saves money.

3) Key service. Your account manager has a key to your home so you don't have to take time off work and we can get the work done.

4) (Future value-add) Customer Dashboard. Either online or in an app, customers can communicate with their account manager, pay bills, rate contractors, and access home systems audit. What would you recommend for this? What kind of software? Does it matter if it's a website or an app (push notifications would be nice).

I've been collecting feedback from potential customers using this survey: Customer Discovery Survey. I've got about 40 responses so far, I'd love it if /r/startup_resources could double that with some thoughtful feedback. For more information, you can check out this Customer Onboarding Document

Looking to launch this summer. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I'm eager to talk about the idea with strangers to see if it's feasible.