Feedback - Research for University Thesis

fisher79

Hey guys, I’m doing a quick survey that will help me continue to produce free, and valuable technical content helping people around the world and last but not least with it I will finalize my University thesis.

The survey is about what technical (or engineering) courses and content you would like to see on the internet, where do you struggle in the technical topics. After hearing your struggles I will do everything to put the content for free in less than 3 months.

Link to the google survey: https://forms.gle/pNQJCssFBXXahdu17

Typically it takes around 2 minutes to complete.

If you have any questions post a comment or… I can’t share our e-mail cuz of the subreddit rules, sorry :D Thank you, I really appreciate the time you have taken and this will give us the opportunity to produce more free and more valuable content for all the people visiting us.

P.S. If you have spent the time filling out the survey, you are automatically enrolled in the Instagram streamed giveaway. There will be 10 winners that will receive full access to all premium content for a lifetime.

@fisher79 Your post history is nothing but spamming this survey request all over Reddit.

You say “continue to produce free and valuable technical content”. What helpful content have you made that would motivate me to say “hey, this person’s content is better than the gazillion other bits of free content out there (most of which suck)”?

@fisher79 I can’t mind read your credentials and you didn’t share them. If you’ve spent any amount of time on Reddit you know it’s full of “gurus”.

However, I did take the time to look up your site and your credentials this time around. I hope you actually end up helping folks who pay you, but the site feels sketchy and your LinkedIn job and education history is very pedestrian and not relevant to most of the subreddits you posted in.