File Organiser Idea Validation

inconstantdoubt

Hello Reddit!

I have recently come up with an idea for a new saas, and trying to validate it firstly.

Firstly a little bit about the idea:

File organiser is the application for your computer (or firstly it can be a website actually, but it will only work with things like Google Drive, Dropbox and so on). This application will have an ability to organise your file system smartly, using AI. You basically choose a directory that you want to clean up, you can provide some instructions and a naming convention for folders and then you get sorted, clean and organised folder.

Personally, I would use that because my computer is always cluttered and I don't really like to organize everything but when point in time comes that I have to find some files it can take enormous amount of time for me.

So I have ran a little bit of ads to my website and got not so many people signed up because ad budget was pretty low, however the conversion rate is quite good for the industry.

And, my question is would you actually use it?

If yes, would be cool if you can answer these q's as well:

1. How do you currently manage and organize your files?

2. Would you prefer a desktop application, a web-based application, or both?

3. What integrations (e.g., Google Drive, Dropbox) would you like to see in file organizer?

4. What is your preferred method of file categorization (e.g., by project, date, file type)?

5. What is the maximum amount you would be willing to pay for a file organization service?