File taxes as a C corp?

melissa2016

Is there a service we can use to quickly and easily file our taxes as a Delaware C Corp? Incorporated in Dec 2022 and made no money (yay) and have no employees (yay).

I checked Fondo but unclear what exactly to do, HR Block couldn't help me since I already filed my individual taxes separately, tried filling out the IRS 1120 form but no clue what I'm doing.

Any suggestions?

@melissa2016 Cpa here. Can't understand why H and R couldn't help you. They usually are set up to do easy volume 1040s at a crazy high price. Filling a 1020 had nothing to do with filing your 1040. Go see a local reputable CPA. It shouldn't cost you much at all since there isn't that much activity for a few days.

@melissa2016 Just have Fast Biz Startup set it up for you they do it for you for free in about 1-3 business days. And have business consultants who can break down which entity setup is best for you in your situation. And yes before anyone else ask it is free. There business models of revenue comes from other sources not entity establishments and setups it’s just something complementary that they do with no obligation for people who want to start businesses

@melissa2016 Following
I’m in the same boat but little different. I have a S corp 20 years. Started a start up C corp last year Did no activity-Made nor spent any money in 2022 with that company. Hasn’t started yet.
My accountant is trying to find out.