First 3 customers :D

smokey99

I am creating an app where creators can plan, schedule, auto-post and create content with AI. This is my first ever Saas project and I am both excited and nervous about it :-\ . First version supports Linkedin only, though will extend it to X (twitter) as well if I see any interest from people.

The title of this post is what my aim is for this project. First 3 customers. I don't care if they are paid, or not. I wish to find 3 customers who find my app useful and are willing to use it for their work. Fingers crossed 🤞.

I have a couple of doubts though. How should I market this? What is the cost generally of marketing and other things in order for my app to be seen more? Also, should I keep a free plan? and what should be pricing for such a service?

Thanks in advance to anyone who read this post, or for answering the questions. I appreciate your time :D Also, keep on grinding, we are gonna make that one big project today or tomorrow :D

@nataliec20 thanks for the read @nataliec20

Users have the access to only manage their own Linkedin profile and I check on the backend if they have a verified account on Linkedin, so the content control pretty much is not an issue.

I am still developing the AI part of it, but Prompt refining and response handling handles 95% of the cases in case of gpt-4.

By Response handling, I mean malformed json responses, or other similar cases.

If you make the prompt well enough, gpt-4 rarely hallucinates.

btw, here is the broken website, https://growfol.com. I'll update here when I fix and release the MVP very soon. :)