Found a new freelancers hiring agency

childofgod418

Hey Everyone,
Hope everything is going great. I have found this great agency who helped me out with freelancers for free. All I had to do was fill their form and around 6 freelancers called me and I got my work done and they did a good job too. I was finding it very difficult to find genuine freelancers but these people made it easy and stress free.
They help with business consulting, digital marketing, web development, advertising and many more
Below are their details.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAF59F...signshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor#1

Or you can directly fill the below form also to reach out to them.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfm5K45L70Q-CwB_CNTtvknyfR8oPNCFOSqTgCXl_7KzMrz5A/viewform

I had my doubts in the beginning.But it all turned out well.

@childofgod418 Why will freelancers work for free when their only way to make money is to work on projects and get paid. The only way this could be achieved is when an agency wants to get customers and they are asking for clients and work free for them to get revenue from them from future projects. Still not able to wrap my head around free freelancers.

@childofgod418 How does the agency make money then ? If the freelancers pay them a commission, what is to stop the freelancer working directly with the client, bypassing the agency ? Who takes responsibility for quality of the work or the protection of your IP ? If it is the agency, then this is probably an agency using this route to get clients and getting non permanent freelancers to do the job.

@ebenam They are just starting and doing this for reputation building I guess. Who knows they might become big one day. For now they are helping me and many people out there.

@childofgod418 Lol I just put this as I'm an agency owner too...

Like I'll tell you what's the major concern of a paying client , he doesn't want to deal with the hassle and just wants one POC who would update him and let him know about whatever is happening....

Keeping a lot of pocs for different jobs might work as one is starting out but later on when a company picks up they need to clean their workflows.

Back