Free ALLSTAR Hiring Course To The SweatyStartup Community ONLY

heyheyheynoname

What’s going on r/sweatystartup?

After so much wonderful feedback from you all on the 3 Part Hiring Series

Part 1 - Here

Part 2 - Here

Part 3 - Here

I’ve decided to offer you a free course for the Sweaty Startup community ONLY. You will not find this offer anywhere else.

Truly, I appreciate each and every one of you for creating such a positive community with all of your questions and ideas surrounding all of the endless professions you could enter to start your own business in the "Sweaty" industry.

Shoutout to @mariusk as well.

If you are interested in the 7-Step Allstar Hiring Course (Which I use in my own Painting Business - We generate between $80-90,000 per month and have 10 employees)

Please use this LINK.

It’s valid through 11/15/19

I would appreciate your feedback in the comment section of this post to encourage others to join (if you find it of value!)

I’d also like to say that I am fully aware that some may take this as a promotional opportunity for myself to lead you to my website. If you fear that this is the true intent of my posting of this, please refrain from visiting the website! Seriously, don’t visit it.

However, if you can see past the fact that yes, I am an entrepreneur, and yes, I create value in other ways than just my own painting business, and yes I am passionate about helping others in their businesses (Hence, BYOB Coach) “Be Your Own Boss”

Then you’ll find yourself a very well planned, methodical and useful hiring process at your disposal at no cost to you.

Thank you all!

Cheers, Tanner

If you’d like more tips and advice for your business, please follow me @TradeThrive on Instagram!

@mariusk Hey man!

They’ve been really great once I got away from the ClickFunnels model of selling high ticket courses. I had a change of heart since starting my online business…the high ticket pricing $595-997 really created a barrier of entry for people who were truly interested in learning…

So, I went to a membership model…There were two problems with this, one, it gave me the feeling that I had to continuously put out courses which I didn’t necessarily like…and two, people weren’t active and it was charging them every month…which I definitely didn’t like.

Once I assessed both of those, I decided to just charge a small amount for the courses, and since have decided to offer low price courses on TradeThrive.

I’ve contacted a few other leaders in their own regard to see if they’d like to put courses on TradeThrive.com for a small, affordable fee

It’s worked out pretty well, and with hardly any advertisement besides organic reach, the profit margin is high, around 85% the only cost being Kajabi. $199/m