FREE BETA TEST: Cody Coach

qzxcvbn

Hey r/Saas,

Today, I bring you Cody Coach; a new SaaS AI designed to help you with your coding. This is my first SaaS release of many, and I'm super excited to introduce it to y'all!

Fyi the beta test is free!

There are 15 programming languages loaded into Cody:
  1. Bootstrap 5
  2. C
  3. C#
  4. C++
  5. CSS
  6. Django
  7. HTML
  8. JavaScript
  9. JQuery
  10. MySQL
  11. NodeJS
  12. PHP
  13. Python
  14. React
  15. TypeScript
Cody Coach will help you through your code by answering your questions and generating example code for you.

You can register via the following URL: https://cody.coach/

If you have any questions, just reply to this thread and I'll be happy to answer!

@ruth2010 If by GPT Wrapper you mean, another tool that uses 2000+ prompts generated by ChatGPT then NO.

Cody Coach uses LLMs to understand natural language, but it's far more advanced at code than GPT4.

Cody was trained off feeding it our own Datasets of code.

@qzxcvbn So is it powered by ChatGPT or not?

ChatGPT can already right brilliant code based on simple prompts, so I'm not really sure what additional value your product offers? The page itself doesn't really tell me anything

@ruth2010 Yes we use OpenAI, but ChatGPT does not know all code, its data is 2 years old next month. New libraries are released daily.

The benefit of a software like Cody is that we control the data that's stored in the model. Let's say you have a new Python library, or a new JS library you want to learn. We can feed the docs to Cody and then ask questions in natural language.

OpenAI Embeddings are used to train and store data.

This next part will sound crazy, but it's very interesting:
Currently Cody runs on GPT3.5 + our trained data, and we've learned that by feeding our own Datasets to train AI, we can create our own 'version' of GPT4 for code.

This project specifically not here to make profit, it's just a fun experiment to learn more about AI.