Fresh new MVP ready to be roasted :D

nathanpaul

Hi guys, just shipped an MVP overnight:

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/blogfast

Initially was something I was using internally with few other people, now trying to see if makes sense to sell and if people would actually want it.

Feel free to roast/give me tips, everything can be reshaped, even the business model is there just to seek validation, I was more thinking of something more pay as u grow model...

If you like BlogFAST upvote it on PH, if you don't upvote anyways XD

@nathanpaul Nice landing page, I really liked it. In the faq section there is a reference to Slack if someone has questions, but no link to a slack anywhere visible (checking on a phone).
Would you explain what is the expected result if I purchase the solution for my website? Do I get a follow link as well I imagine?

@tessaherrin Sure!

The results might really depend on the topics of your product and your niche.

Each blog that gets self-generated will have a call-to-action button to your main website (your follow link).

As I announced the algorithm will inject stealth self-promoting content within the blogs for you.

This aims to rank for a long-term commitment on SEO.

Also, we're working into connecting GoogleAnalytics e other integration on your side-domain websites, so you can track the performances from there as well!