Gasket - Full data aggregation into Google Sheets from all your SaaS apps

quintellavm

Hi there, we've built a tool that allows you to easily connect your SaaS apps to Google Sheets to get one-click syncs from your data. No more messy, limited and tedious CSV exports, just hit "sync" and get the data from Mailchimp, Typeform, Intercom, etc. into a spreadsheet.

Besides basic syncing, you can also configure "Gaskets" and set them up with filters (so you only get rows that interest you, e.g. only from the last month, or only from people with an @gmail.com address) and even join data across your apps, which enables you to get insights you normally can't (e.g. find out who of your Mailchimp subscribers have filled out that Typeform survey you've emailed them).

We've spent lot of time designing and polishing our app and the accompanying Google Sheets add-on, So I'd appreciate any honest feedback and would love if you'd give Gasket a try!

Cheers!

@quintellavm "Let me show you my new favorite button. This little button ..."

What button? I see lots of little graphics flying around everywhere but I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm looking for a button with the Gasket logo but not seeing it.

"This is a snapshot of the data in your Gasket"

What exactly is "a Gasket"? I think I'm seeing this word used in 4 or 5 different ways on your webpage and videos, but there's never a clear definition of what it actually means. It's being used everywhere for everything, like "Smurf". Smurf your Smurf Smurf and Smurf and then you just Smurf!

EDIT: I see a "sync" icon on the homepage (half-dashed circle), but it doesn't appear to be used anywhere else.

Is Darth Vader giving your demos? Cool!