Give me your worst Guys!!!! i Need the Feedback!!!

lexgrl

uList

Hey guys, a small team and I got sick of all those fillers to-do and time management apps that are filled with ads 24/7, so we sought to make one.

And this is how our app - uList - was born, we tried to focus more on daily use, where u can naturally make routines, program, and organize or day, and also we tried to add some community aspects, like, for example, you can create a to-do list or a shopping list and make a template of that, so other users can download your template and use the content you created!!!

As I said, our goal here is to truly build something useful, so any type of feedback is appreciated!!!

Android Link

Apple Link

We are still developing a lot of features, like:
  • adding an in-chat card for those whom you choose to share your lists.
  • Add a third option of list you can make, aside from the traditional "To-Do" and "Shopping List", that would be the "Notes" list, where u can even add portions of code or just customize as you see fit.
  • Widgets on your phone
and etc...

@lexgrl Hey i like the work you’ve done.

One thing to consider is that although your product is differentiated from other todo / list apps, how are you going to communicate this to your audience? It’s like your app can only truly be appreciated after someone downloads and starts using it, but getting people to give it a chance in the first place might be tough.

So whats your marketing plan?

@613jono Yeh after we finish some QA tests we will start to use Micro and Medium influencers as a way to jump start the app, also we will create lists to a specific audience or group (like for ex Vegan stuff) and promote on those Communities.

The organic growth of the app is surprisingly good considering we didn't even started our marketing.