[Giveaway] My goal is to giveaway 365 audits for small businesses to grow in 2018 by leveraging the power of social media

chesney316

Thank you for taking the time to check out this post before we get started I just want to elaborate more about how I’m going to help your business and what exactly is a social media audit.

Social media audit is basically an evaluation of your business’s current situation and where it stands in your local market place. Also identifying the strongest and the weakest aspects in order to attract new clients.

For example if you are advertising on social media you have a much better chance to attract new clients than the ones that don’t.

Why should I advertise online? The main reason is you can track every single penny you spend online. You don’t even have to have a business card just a video that says your brand story and a link to capture leads for your business.
P.S if you are running ads people are more likely to click on it if you are A) Giving a discount. or B)Offering buy X get Y free.

A lot of people try marketing online but the problem is they just don’t know how to run ads the right way and that ends up in the person quitting on online ads, seeing it as it doesn’t work and also leaving money on the table.

I have helped over 200 businesses last year this year my goal is to double that or at least help 365 businesses. The question remains are you willing to scale your business and branch out or do you want your business to stay the same ?

I would love to give you this free audit we are a group of 8 marketers we will evaluate every single aspect of your business and give you a free 30 minute consultation call. This is valid for the first 10 business owners that reply only.

Back