Google unfair review -left by unknown person. Requesting help

lovethelord888

Greetings

I am requesting help regarding the negative reviews left for our business by complete unknown people.... who we have never worked with!

Our boss tried to contact one of them with then name Echo, who has ONLY left negative 1 star reviews for everybody- and she wrote another negative review!!!

It was brought to my attention that the negative google reviews are affecting our online sales badly. We tried to reach out and Google is indifferent... but did tell me to get more "positive" google review...and so here I am asking for help. How do we do this?

https://www.google.com/search?q=esu...8#lrd=0x880fcd86a67424ed:0x170a8edefff44004,1,,,,

Our Chicago based small business eSutras Organics (www.esutras.com) has strived to do what is right with people and planet for nearly 2 decades. Our sales till before Covid 19 was directly to customers. But thanks to the fall out from shut down etc., we are moving to more online sales... just to keep making our products in Chicago and have our business running as an ethical US company.

This is the page that Echo has - and you can see her - review stats.

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib...575,6z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1?hl=en-US

@lovethelord888 Reviews, more and more, are being given less credibility. Especially since Amazon reviews are being exposed as having been less than helpfully accurate.
Consider the advice of a previous poster and politely discredit her.
BBB & CofC have become extremely suspect. One co. I'm familiar with being touted as being greater than anyone else in the Carolinas. (I'll be doing a through post in one of the emphases, tesla etc area's). Bottom line is they have offered up to $2,000.00 for positive reviews in Google, yely, bbb, and one other site.
The thing is, a lot of America is catching on to the Karen's and Ken's of the net. Just slowly, though.
Guess maybe you might ignore her for the most part. Concentrate on your business and your current and past customer base.

@ssss7722 Wow!

So much to learn .not just about running your business, but even about the power "others" have to hold your business 'ransom' without you even being aware - who these others are! What times the internet has brought upon us all.. the good and the bad :)

Back