Happy bc I launched my new side project - Easy Refund

sarahz

Hello Indie Hackers!

As you may know, payment providers like Stripe or PayPal require businesses to have a chargeback rate of less than 0.8%.

The problem is that when customers receive their credit card statement, it's easier for them to initiate a chargeback rather than request a refund.

A chargeback occurs when the customer wants their money back without contacting the business. Chargebacks incur a cost of $15 plus commission fees and can harm the business's reputation (if the chargeback rate reaches 0.8% per transaction, the business can be removed from Stripe).

On the other hand, a refund is when the business returns the money to the customer. The business doesn't lose money or reputation in the process.

Many chargebacks could be avoided if customers could easily request a refund through a quick and user-friendly web form.

That's why we created Easy Refund: ( https://easyrefund.me ) Businesses can add a custom URL to the credit card statement. If a customer wants a refund, instead of initiating a chargeback, they can visit the URL, provide their name and transaction details, and the business can process a refund.

With Easy Refund, refund requests are instantly delivered to the business's email.

We offer a free 30-day trial of Easy Refund, followed by a yearly subscription of $99.

For a simple calculation: If we help you avoid 7 chargebacks in a year, Easy Refund will be worth it for you.

What do you think?

Back