Has anyone tried Prosperna?

kkdaniela

Hi! I’m trying to find a site where I can build my own shop. I have to close my shop on the orange app due to changes (BIR stuff). I am a student who creates crafts and I don’t release items in my orange app shop that often (probably 2-3 times a year only bc of school), and staying in that platform isn’t really practical for me. I saw Prosperna and I’m curious if you guys have tried it. I want to know your thoughts and experiences, and if should I proceed with using Prosperna. Thanks!

@waterstrawberry Actually, unlike marketplaces such as Shopee and Lazada, as of this time, we do NOT require our customers to be BIR registered.

So individuals and unregistered businesses can use our platform.

Why?

We are an online store builder and because we do not control your business (customer ownership, marketing, sales, logistics), the liability and terms of our services is the user's legal responsibility.

Disclaimer: The Philippine tax laws and policies are rapidly changing and it is important for you to consult with a professional and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).

@kkdaniela Hi there, it's me Dennis, the Founder/CEO of Prosperna.

Glad to hear that you're open to checking us out!

I'd like to invite you to try our FREE (forever) account here: https://links.prosperna.com/FREEaccount

In addition, we have a full customer success team that's available Monday through Friday 8am to 8pm/Manila time via email, in-app chat, Whatsapp and FB messenger.

@zerga Hello Dennis, I own a furniture shop. is this suitable for my business as well? I'm looking for something that will help me ship my products around the Philippines and accept their payment in a manner where my customers are also protected. Thank you

@abuzakaria Hi there - yes, our platform works very well for home furnishings.

One of the best things that our customers love is that our platform is pre-integrated with local payment methods like GCash, Maya, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, 7-Eleven and COD.

We'd love for your to give us a try.

Try out our FREE plan here: https://links.prosperna.com/FREEaccount

Thank you!

Let's go #ProsperNation!

@seekjusticelovemercy A lot of our customers call us the "Shopify of the Philippines but easier" because we have pre-integrated online payments (GCash, Maya, credit/debit cards, 7-Eleven, bank transfers & COD) and shipping (Lalamove and J&T - more to follow) so there really is no technical skills needed.

@seekjusticelovemercy Oh, that's perfect.

A couple of things that our customers appreciate most is local support team and our 110% focus on building features specifically for Philippine businesses - like local payments and local shipping.

Our Customer Success Team can help you with our Shopify Migration services.

Feel free to connect with me at:

https://links.prosperna.com/Hello-DV

@zerga Hi! I'm a new user of prosperna. Just signed up few days ago. I have a question in my mind about Cash on Delivery.

Do I need to pay j&t express shipping fee to the rider who will pick up the parcel if my customers used a free shipping voucher? Thank you!