Have an idea but don't know how can I make business out of it

littlegrain

I have an idea to empower and increase the visibility of small businesses. So the idea is basically an app on which people can get to know about fresh local happenings and information(offers, happy hours, events, sponsorship, and much more). Anyone can post anonymously on the app about the products or offers from the local stores they liked and want to share with their local community. The post expires in 7 days, so the people can get fresh local information. The likes and comments that the post gets can be redeemed by the poster into exciting local offers. This will help small

I don't know how should I proceed with this. I have developed an MVP which you can check here: https://www.toferapp.com/

Any suggestions on how should I proceed?

@littlegrain I like the idea as a whole, and I think it's a good one that you should work on.

There are a few ways to turn your MVP into a business:

1. One option is to start your own business and build your product around your MVP in which you need investment.

2. You could sell your MVP to another company, which could then use it as a starting point for its own product.

3. You could also license your MVP to other companies or give it away for free to get people to know about it and get a bigger share of the market.

4. You also have a few other choices, like making an app with another business or charging users for in-app purchases.

5. Make a budget and make sure you have enough money to get your project started. You'll also need to come up with a way to market your work and get people to use it. Last but not least, make sure you have a good team to help you with your business.

Remember that your MVP is the most important thing it's just the beginning - you'll need to continue developing and expanding on your product in order to make a real impact in the marketplace. one more thing