Hear me out! Need some tips and insights

Hi y'all. Need ko lang ng insight on how can I properly (as in properly) start a business? I've saved money during this working years and feeling ko burnt out na ako. Gusto ko talagang mag start ng business so nag gather ako ng information about to do's however parang nakukulangan ako.

You know why? Yung mga nareresearch ko ay based on other country (US and European countries and the like) but how do you start a small business here in the Philippines na alam mong magbo-boom? Tumingin na din ako about digital marketing, target people, and yung mga online selling platforms. I know na kung mag start ka ng business, yung magiging work hours mo could be 24/7 pero gusto ko yun kesa magkaroon ng boss.

Oh, and my capital will be around 20-40k. Nag save din ako ng money bukod sa pang business in case of failure or whatnot pero nag e-aim ako na ma-minimize yung error ko so I'm learning. How do people built business with small capital (around 5-10k) make them earn around 50-100k or more a month? I'm a normal guy na gusto matuto sa mga businessmen and businesswomen dito sa reddit.

@chrisleatherman40
  1. Expect failure. Wala talagang business na "alam mong magboboom". Expect mo na lahat ng pera mo sa una masusunog kasi wala ka pa experience eh.

Embrace failure, be okay with it and learn to move on. You can give it your all pero you may not have success, and you have to be okay with that.
If you fail and you like it, at okay lang sayo yung idea of failing and learning then para sayo to. If not l would suggest to find a job again.
  1. Business will not fix being miserable sa work. Finding something you enjoy working at, will. It just so happens na business has a process (see number 2), and you have to enjoy that. It's scary and beautiful at the same time.
How would you know if you enjoy that, see number 4.
  1. Most important tip: start now kahit maliit lang, experience > research. Kung ano nabasa mo sa net experience lang yan ng iba, odds are, di mangyayari yan sa journey mo in being an entreprenuer. You have to make your own luck and conclusions.