Help Shape the Future of AI-Powered Price Monitoring and Deal Alerts! 🚀

guitargirl550

Hey r/indiehackers Community!

I'm developing an exciting new tool designed to revolutionize the way we approach online shopping. Our project focuses on an AI-Powered Price Monitor and Deal Alert system, tailored to provide the most relevant and timely information about product pricing and deals across various e-commerce platforms.

I’m currently in the crucial phase of gathering feedback to ensure that the tool truly meets the needs of both e-commerce owners and shoppers. Your insights are invaluable in helping me refine our features, interface, and overall user experience.

Here's where you come in: We are looking for e-commerce owners, managers, and enthusiastic online shoppers to participate in short interviews. Your unique perspectives will directly influence the development of a tool that aims to make online shopping more efficient, personalized, and cost-effective.

What's in it for you?
- Be the first to get a sneak peek of an innovative AI tool in the e-commerce space.
- Exclusive early access and potential beta-testing opportunities.
- A chance to influence a product that could change the online shopping landscape.

How to Participate:
If you're interested in contributing to this cutting-edge project, please DM me directly. I'll send you a link to a brief survey.

Your feedback is crucial for us, and we're excited to hear from a community that's as passionate about innovation as we are!

Thank you for considering this opportunity to shape the future of e-commerce together!

Looking forward to your DMs and insights! 🌟