Here’s What Happened In Marketing Recently (Ad-free IG)

dilynwrcrist

1/ Meta to offer Ad-free paid subscriptions like reddit in Europe for IG & FB.

2/ Shopify launched its own TikTok shop integration after TT abandoned its offering last week.

3/ Twitter revamps their policies and announces use of Public data for AI training.

4/ Youtube launches new program to educate creators on community guidelines. And also provided new options to remove Strikes.

5/ Instagram is testing 3 & 10 minute reels.

6/ Google launches new Ad policy for businesses called “Limited Ad Serving”.

7/ Dentsu Creative EMEA CEO to leave the firm.

8/ Liquid Death is back with another creative campaign with Steve-o doll, anti-barbie.

9/ Official launch of ChatGPT enterprise.

10/ Reddit launches new AI-powered Keyword tool for Ads.

11/ Google’s SGE gets links and expands to India & Japan.

12/ Meta has new Facebook form on their site for users to opt out of AI Data usage.

13/ X (twitter) is planning to have a video & audio calling feature.

14/ Meta Ad Library for EU Advertisers gets new Additional metrics. My research shows that Tiktok will add similar metrics in upcoming weeks.

15/ You can now run Instagram Stories Ads via Marketing API.

16/ LinkedIn removing inactive followers on Company pages.

17/ Google Tests “mentioned In” UI for SERP, this will feature PR & High DR links about your website.

I hope this helps to plan your week ahead.

OP here!

I handcurate these updates every week. I work full-time as a marketer. Only trying to help the community.

In case, you like this you can join my newsletter: The Social Juice (link in my bio). I send sources & researches to in that!

• ⁠I send orange juice made from oranges at my tiny garden to random subscribers. 🍊